Introduction. What items cannot be listed on Charytatywni Allegro?
There are certain goods that cannot be offered on Charytatywni Allegro (even when added for free to ordered items). However, there are also goods that require meeting special provisions in order to list them. This issue is set forth in the list of forbidden and restricted items, being Attachment No.1 to Allegro User Agreement.
According to the document mentioned above, items listed on Charytatywni Allegro cannot:
- infringe rights of third parties, including trademark rights, brand rights, brand name rights and rights to marks of origin,
- be stolen or be traded in against the law,
- appeal to disseminate hatred, racism, xenophobia or conflicts between nations,
- be used to defame people or group of people.
Moreover, it is forbidden to sell items that do not comply with the essential requirements.
An item infringing the rules mentioned above may be removed. If the violation is blatant or repeated, the seller account may be suspended.
If you have any doubts, whether your item can be listed on Charytatywni Allegro (or you are not sure of the requirements), contact us.
A detailed summary concerning each item from the list of forbidden and restricted items:
- Databases and email marketing services
- Tickets for artistic, entertainment or sports events
- Firearms, ammo, air guns
- Cyfra +, NC+ and Cyfrowy Polsat decoders and decoding cards
- Log books and vehicle cards
- Information and URLs
- Financial instruments, shares in companies
- Warranty cards (clean)
- Mail-order and direct sale catalogues
- Instant messengers accounts, free e-mail accounts
- Discount coupons
- Explosives and pyrotechnic materials
- Music, movies and software
- Drugs and psychoactive substances
- Dangerous chemicals
- Software infringing software publisher’s license and trial, freeware, shareware and abandonware licenses
- Software adjusted to perform actions violating the law or decency
- Human and animal organs
- Master, bachelor theses, etc.
- Affiliate and loyalty programs – accounts and services
- Counterfeit items (fakes)
- Electronic publications (e-books, audiobooks, instruction movies, etc.)
- Fishing tools and devices
- Systems for numerical games and other
- Tobacco and tobacco articles
Also, read about listing items and description of offers.